The next project I’m going to be working on–in light of the holiday season and the visitors it brings–is being a better home-maker. While this house doesn’t look like a frat house, I’m certainly not the neatest person. Actually, I think my aunt Janessa is the “neatest person,” and she’s going to be visiting for Thanksgiving. Even more reason to DEEP CLEAN. What I really want to focus on during this project is cooking. Here’s some recipes I’ve been meaning to tackle, and finally have an excuse:
Carried over from past projects:
- Working out at least 3 times a week
- Being open to try new things
- Stay within my budget
- Gluten-free diet.
- More fresh veggies and fruits.
- More hobbies and activities, less TV.
- Avoid things that insult my soul
- Keep a gratitude journal
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Be more charitable and generous
- Put my friends/family first